If You are Looking for Jobs in Vancouver, Check out this Bilingual Contact Centre Agent Job vacancy in Vancouver. WestJet’s Service and Sales Agents are responsible for creating a remarkable experience for our guests through one-on-one telephone contact to arrange air travel on WestJet flights and provide information for guests with varying needs.
Requirements For This Role
- A combination of two years of experience in customer service and/or sales related environment
- A high school diploma;
- Reside within 1 hour of the Vancouver International Airport
- Demonstrated strong computer skills including a minimum typing speed of 40 words per minute;
- You’ll need to be flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs;
- You are smart, independent, self-motivated, empathetic, solution-focused, and passionate about supporting our guests;
- A proven track record for punctuality and reliability.