If You are Looking for Jobs in Toronto, Check out this Guest Service Manager Job vacancy in Toronto. This includes, but is not limited to rewards and recognition, performance management, ability management, career development, employee relations, and health and wellness programs.
Requirements For This Role
- Excellent ability to multitask and handle changing priorities under extreme pressure and timelines; able to delegate tasks effectively;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Experienced in the development and implementation of operational processes and the establishment of best practices;
- 2-3 years of leadership experience with a demonstrated ability to mentor and motivate team members using outstanding people skills;
- Monitor and maintain recruiting needs for the base; Liaise with internal Talent Partners to recruit CSAs, Guest Service Lead Baggage, Guest Service Leads, and Priority Service, Agents
- Possess strong business acumen to deliver departmental plans including budget adherence;
- Proficient in PC based applications, Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook;
- Ability to work a rotating schedule 24/7/365 and travel for business meetings and training;
- Demonstrated experience in maintaining effective employee relations and in the management of leadership and front-line performance and development;
- General knowledge of best human resource practices (i.e. wellness and performance management);
- Proven track record in the development of operational and performance targets;
- Strong knowledge and understanding of SabreSonic Reservation system and processes.