If You are Looking for Jobs in Toronto, Check out this Apprentice Job vacancy in Toronto. The Avionics Apprentice will work under the supervision of the Aircraft Maintenance Leads and Engineers to safely and efficiently maintain WestJet’s fleet of aircraft.
Requirements For This Role
- Completion of a Transport Canada approved Aircraft Avionics Maintenance course.
- Must be able to travel to cover other bases as required.
- Must meet all conditions of employment:
- Restricted Area Pass issued by Transport Canada.
- Ability to obtain an AVOP.
- Post offer employment test to test physical ability and fit for the position.
- A criminal background check.
- Must display adequate knowledge and understanding to the Maintenance managers of the responsibilities associated with the position.
- Must hold a Transport Canada Radio Certificate within six months from accepting the position.
- Must be able to work shift work and overtime.
- Must be able to lift to 50 pounds, as well as, climb, kneel and crawl frequently in tight spaces.
- As per our Alcohol and Drug Policy, all offers of employment are conditional on passing a pre-employment alcohol and drug screening test.