If You are Looking for Jobs in Deer Lake, Check out this Customer Service Agent Job vacancy in Deer Lake. As a Customer Service Agent (CSA) for WestJet, we rely on you to set the tone as the first face-to-face point of contact in our guests’ journey.
Requirements For This Role
- An ability to use handheld radios and microphones to communicate with operational teams and make airport announcements.
- A physical ability to consistently lift to 70lbs/32kgs.
- A professional, well-groomed appearance, and the ability to represent the WestJet brand to our guests and teammates.
- A demonstrated proficiency with computers, and recent experience using Windows-based software.
- Flexibility to work shift work including early mornings, days, late evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- An ability to multitask in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment.
- Fluency in the English language, both oral and written; a second language is an asset