If You are Looking for Jobs in Calgary, Check out this Sr. Advisor, Safety Management Job vacancy in Calgary. In this role, you will have direct influence over the development, implementation, and monitoring of our in-house Safety Management System and be integral to expanding and improving SMS-related procedures and processes, as required.
Requirements For This Role
- Previous Flight Crew (pilot), Flight Dispatch (type A system), or another airline operational experience in an airline environment is a strong asset;
- Prior aviation safety management, accident prevention, or accident investigation experience is a strong asset;
- Proven exemplary communication skills – both written and verbal;
- Independent, self-starter with demonstrated success in time and project management;
- Previous experience in Safety Management systems is a strong asset;
- An intermediate level of Office 365, including file management, PowerPoint, and Outlook is required. An intermediate skill level in Excel is preferred;
- Demonstrated flexibility and adaptability in successfully managing multiple ever-changing priorities;
- Strong team player;
- Note: There will be times when the successful candidate will be on standby 24 hours per day to respond to aviation occurrences with minimum notice.