If You are Looking for Jobs in Calgary, Check out this Administrative Assistant Job vacancy in Calgary. WestJet is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to support the Safety, Health, and Environment team. Reporting directly and providing administrative support to the Chief Safety, Health, and Environment Officer (the “VP”), this role will also provide administrative support to the broader SH&E team.
Requirements For This Role
- Office Management and/or Business Administration degree or diploma;
- 3 to 5 years experience in an administrative role, in an organization of similar scope, scale, and complexity to WestJet;
- Must be able to proactively perform job functions, and review current processes to streamline and simplify processes;
- Must be able to maintain composure and switch gears quickly and often, as the business needs dictate, without disruption to the tasks at hand;
- Adaptable and able to take direction (sometimes little direction) and execute tasks promptly;
- Works well with all leadership styles and is a self-starter who requires minimal supervision.
- Advanced knowledge and high proficiency in Outlook, Word, Teams, and PowerPoint; and intermediate knowledge of Excel required;
- Very organized, strong attention to detail, and superb time management skills
- Experience in dealing with confidential issues is required;
- Strong written and oral communication skills required with proven experience in guest service or service delivery environment dealing with problem resolution;