If You are Looking for Jobs in Nanaimo, Check out this JOBTITLE Job vacancy in Nanaimo. As a Customer Service Agent (CSA) for WestJet, we rely on you to set the tone as the first face-to-face point of contact in our guests’ journey. Your expertise is essential in providing a stress-free and safe experience by helping guests check in, supporting self-serve kiosks, preparing the aircraft for an on-time departure, greeting our most recent arrivals, and more!
Requirements For This Role
- An ability to use handheld radios and microphones to communicate with operational teams and make airport announcements.
- A physical ability to consistently lift to 70lbs/32kgs.
- A professional, well-groomed appearance, and the ability to represent the WestJet brand to our guests and teammates.
- Proven experience in the customer service industry, with at least two years of experience in a customer-facing role.
- A demonstrated proficiency with computers, and recent experience using Windows-based software.
- An ability to multitask in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment.
- Fluency in the English language, both oral and written; a second language is an asset