If You are Looking for Jobs in Calgary, Check out this Crew Van Driver Job vacancy in Calgary. This position works within our Corporate Real Estate team ensuring the safe and efficient transport of employees between WestJet’s Campus and the main terminal of the Calgary (YYC) Airport.
Requirements For This Role
- Must hold a current and valid Class II Alberta driver’s license with an airbrake endorsement.
- Experience driving heavy-duty buses is preferred.
- Must be able to obtain a Restricted Airside Pass.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and professionally with both internal and external guests.
- Customer service experience is an asset.
- Basic computer skills are an asset i.e. Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- General knowledge of ground transportation systems and airport operations is an asset.
- Must be able to work shift work with various start times based on operational requirements.
- Excellent organizational skills and time management skills.
- Candidates must possess a clean driver’s abstract annually.