If You are Looking for Jobs in Toronto, Check out this Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Apprentice Job vacancy in Toronto. The Aircraft Maintenance Apprentice will work under the supervision of the Aircraft Maintenance Leads, Inspector Crew Leads, and Engineers to safely and efficiently maintain WestJet’s fleet of aircraft.
Requirements For This Role
- Must be able to obtain airside security clearance with driving authority within six months from accepting the position.
- Work experience in a related field is an asset.
- Completion of a Transport Canada approved Aircraft Maintenance course.
- Must display adequate knowledge and understanding to the Maintenance managers of the responsibilities associated with the position.
- Must hold a Transport Canada Radio Certificate within six months from accepting the position.
- Must be able to work shift work and overtime.
- Must be able to lift to 50 pounds, as well as, climb, kneel and crawl frequently in tight spaces.
- Completion of the Transport Canada Approved Maintenance course with accreditation is a strong asset.
- Must be able to travel to cover other bases as required.