If You are Looking for Jobs in Calgary, Check out this Groups Sales Agent Job vacancy in Calgary. The ideal candidate for this position will be an entrepreneurial self-starter with a bias for action and a penchant for figuring things out as you go. This candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and an analytical mind. The successful Group Sales Agent will manage, optimize and measure the impacts of Swoop’s Group Sales program, gaining invaluable business experience in a fast-paced, high-profile start-up organization.
Requirements For This Role
- A Bachelor’s degree or certificate in Business, Economics, Travel, and Tourism, or another related field;
- Proven ability to sell products in a highly competitive environment;
- Highly motivated, organized, and entrepreneurial;
- Experience using the Navitaire New Skies is an asset;
- A combination of two years of experience in a sales environment and customer service related capacity;
- Exceptional customer service skills and excellent written and verbal communications skills;
- Previous contact center/help desk experience an asset;
- Skillful negotiation abilities;
- Creative thinker with excellent problem-solving abilities;
- The ability to analyze and summarize sales data into digestible and actionable insights.