If You are Looking for Jobs in Calgary, Check out this First Officer Job vacancy in Calgary. Our pilots are leaders who consistently raise the bar professionally and personally. Behind the controls, our pilots focus on safe, comfortable, on-time performance that is among the best in the industry.
Requirements For This Role
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- Transport Canada Airline Transport Pilot’s License (ATPL) is preferred
- 1000 hours total time (fixed-wing preferred)
- All required visas or travel documents allowing you to freely travel unrestricted
- Restricted Area Identification Card (RAIC) obtained before the completion of Initial Ground School
- 150 hours of fixed-wing pilot-in-command time (multi-engine or high-performance single-engine turbine PIC preferred)
- Valid Transport Canada Class 1 medical certificate
- Completion of either the IATRA or the SAMRA AND SARON
- High School diploma
- Oral and written proficiency in English
- Current valid passport (and Canadian Permanent Resident Card if you are not a holder of a Canadian passport)
- As per our Alcohol and Drug Policy, all offers of employment are conditional on passing a pre-employment alcohol and drug screening test.
- Clear police background and criminal record checks