Website Virgin Atlantic
If You are Looking for Jobs in Heathrow, Check out this Head of Aircraft Maintenance Job vacancy in Heathrow. As Head of Aircraft Maintenance at Virgin Atlantic, you will provide strong strategic and operational leadership across the Engineering & Maintenance (E&M) department.
You will ensure that all VAA-related aircraft maintenance, including cabin maintenance and training activities, performed worldwide are carried out in line with safety, regulatory, quality, and health & safety (H&S) requirements and to defined timeline targets, whilst ensuring effective commercial management of all budgetary costs and fleet cost of ownership.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Head of Aircraft Maintenance
- Define departmental budgets.
- Deliver maintenance plans to time and budget.
- 3rd party provider selection and SGHA execution to best-in-class industry benchmark standards
- Effective leadership of the Part 147 Training department
- Deliver cost, quality, and productivity improvements through the use of Continuous Improvement.
- Effective operational decision making.
- Deliver effective safety leadership.
- Effectively manage VAA’s overseas line maintenance, both VAA operated and third-party station
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Provide sound leadership and direction to team
- Ensure team training and development needs are delivered, managed and are in compliance
- Coach and mentor team
- Set clear and measurable team and individual objectives and manage performance appraisal process is effectively applied
- Manage selection, recruitment & induction
- Lead and manage team through change
Job Details Company Name : Virgin Atlantic Location : Heathrow Job Type : Full-Time