Website Etihad Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in Abu Dhabi, Check out this VIP Service Agent Job vacancy in Abu Dhabi. Handle and manage all bookings and related travel journeys for Team’s customer circle VIP, CIP, Khaas/Exclusive members, and Residence
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a VIP Service Agent
- Handle all special requests for Team’s customer circle in coordination with other service delivery areas
- Manage the entire travel journey related to Team’s customer circle or Residence bookings across the global Etihad network. This task includes strong relationship building with service delivery areas and influencing skills to ensure first-class handling
- Comply with set standards of inspirational customer service (e.g. quality of speech, call attendance, emails, handling queues, e-mails, etc.) for guests, providing exceptional personalized service to ensure customer confidence, satisfaction, and loyalty
- Take immediate service recovery decisions and determine quick fixes to put issues related to guests’ travel experience right, and resolve major and minor issues.
- Manage guests’ email/queue, produce daily shift reports and ensure proper handover of tasks to the next shift.
- Maintain guests’ travel preferences database and manage the delivery on all their journeys
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Education to at least high school graduation is required or higher.
- Arabic speaker and strong English communication skills are essential for the role
- The post holder must have 3-year contact center experience with strong customer service skills.
- Experience in GDS Systems (Amadeus, Sabre, Travel Port) is required
Job Details Company Name : Etihad Airways Location : Abu Dhabi, AE Job Type : Full-Time