If You are Looking for Jobs in Dubai, Check out this UX Design Specialist Job vacancy in Dubai. Our User Experience Team form part of our Corporate Communications, Marketing, and Brand function, made up of a team of dedicated digital professionals that support plan, develop and execute all digital communications relating to the Emirates Group, using advanced tools to ensure that our customers’ needs are anticipated, met and exceeded. We build world-class user experiences across all digital touchpoints and continuously validate and enhance this experience through user-centric and data-driven testing and optimization efforts.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Marketing & Media Communication.Other: 3+ Years – Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- 2 years of experience in a product development research setting
- Previous experience driving research programs that have had a lasting impact on product and design decisions
- Previous experience conducting research in multiple regions (i.e MENA, APAC, etc), and working on products with global impact
- Demonstrated ability to plan and conduct research in close collaboration with people in a variety of roles, including design, technology, product management, and business stakeholders
- Proficient with user experience /interface design patterns process and standard UCD methodologies
- Data-driven design skills, knowledge, production value, and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and persuasively, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to create wireframes as well as interactive prototypes – A good understanding of web standards and accessibility standards.
Job Details Company Name : Emirates Location : Dubai, United Arab Emirates Job Type : Full-Time