United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime - UNODC
If You are Looking for Jobs in Cairo, Check out this UNODC Criminal Justice Programme Job vacancy in Cairo.
- Applicants must meet one of the following requirements:
- (a) be enrolled in a graduate school program (second university degree or equivalent, or higher);
- (b) be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree program (minimum Bachelor’s level or equivalent);
- or (c) have graduated with a university degree (as defined above) (OFFICIAL PROOF FROM THE UNIVERSITY IN SUPPORT OF ONE OF THE ABOVE OPTIONS HAS TO BE ATTACHED TO THE INSPIRA APPLICATION)
- Be computer literate in standard software applications;
- Fluency in spoken and written Arabic and English is required for the internship. Knowledge of an additional official UN language is desirable. Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Russian and Spanish are the official languages of the United Nations Secretariat.
- Have a demonstrated keen interest in the work of the United Nations and have a personal commitment to the ideals of the Charter
- Have a demonstrated ability to successfully interact with individuals of different cultural backgrounds and beliefs, which includes a willingness to try and understand and be tolerant of differing opinions and views. Languages