Website United Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Seattle, Check out this Ramp Service Employee Job vacancy in Seattle. As part of our baggage handling team, you’ll be in constant motion as you take on many assignments like loading and unloading aircraft cargo, moving baggage to and from terminals, and receiving and dispatching aircraft. It’s a varied job that can be fun, tiring, rewarding and exhilarating, all at once.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Ramp Service Employee
- You will start by loading and unloading aircraft and placing baggage on belts.
- We provide paid training, including 1 week of orientation, 1 week in the classroom and 1-3 weeks on the job.
- Once you’ve got the basics, you can explore other duties such as de-icing, marshaling aircraft and driving a wide variety of mechanical equipment like cargo carts and conveyor belts.
- You should be committed to caring for bags as if they were your own (passengers can see you!) and providing excellent customer service for your fellow United employees.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- A valid state issued driver’s license with acceptable driving record
- Ability to pass a background check, physical abilities test, hearing and vision tests, and drug screen
- Eligibility to obtain necessary credentials and clearances (FAA, TSA, Port Authority, U.S. Customs and U.S. Postal)
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Must NOT have lived outside of the United States in the past 5 years for any period longer than six months, excluding military duty or government-approved exceptions
Job Details Company Name : United Airlines Location : Seattle, WA, USA Job Type : Full-Time