Website United Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Los Angeles, Check out this Customer Service Representative Job vacancy in Los Angeles.
As part of our passenger service team, you’ll meet people from all over the world, handle a variety of tasks that make every day different and enjoy a real sense of accomplishment when someone walks away saying “United Airlines is great.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Customer Service Representative
- Whether booking reservations or printing boarding passes, determining alternative flight options or rebooking a reservation, you must be calm, cool and collected.
- To be successful, you’ll need patience, empathy, the ability to listen and a knack for making informed decisions in sometimes stressful situations.
- Caring happens regardless of our customer’s disposition or travel challenges. There will be moments where you will be required to remain calm, positive, and caring even when our customers are not.
- Many routes to success
- Most new hires start as a Gate or Ticket Agent, helping passengers check in and board, as well as resolving any issues with travel that arise.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Minimum of 18 years old
- Comfortable working on computers
- Physical ability to stand and walk for a four-hour shift, as well lift and handle baggage
- Must pass a background check and drug screen
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
Job Details Company Name : United Airlines Location : Los Angeles, CA, USA Job Type : Full-Time