Website United Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Denver, Check out this Customer Service Representative Job vacancy in Denver. There’s never been a more exciting time to join United Airlines. We’re on a path toward becoming the best airline in the history of aviation. Our shared purpose – Connecting People, Uniting the World – is about more than getting people from one place to another.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Customer Service Representative
- Interacting with customers in a kind and helpful manner is key to crafting memorable experiences and building customer loyalty and dedication
- Navigating challenges by being steady yet adaptable. Maintaining composure and managing issues while not taking customer frustration personally.
- Stepping up and anticipating customer needs while maintaining a strong sense of responsibility when we have inconvenienced a customer
- Working each and every day with a safety mentality by ensuring we hold ourselves and each other to the highest standards
Who Can Apply For This Position
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Minimum of 18 years old
- Ability to acquire a SIDA badge and meet airport requirements for badging
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Comfortable working with computers, mobile devices, and new technologies
- Physical ability to stand and walk for an eight-hour shift, as well as lift and handle baggage
Job Details Company Name : United Airlines Location : Denver, Colorado, United States Job Type : Full-Time