Website United Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Los Angeles, Check out this GSE Utility Specialist Job vacancy in Los Angeles. There’s never been a more exciting time to join United Airlines. We’re on a path towards becoming the best airline in the history of aviation. Our shared purpose – Connecting People, Uniting the World – is about more than getting people from one place to another.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a GSE Utility Specialist
- Perform routine maintenance tasks of general nature, such as servicing and transporting equipment.
- Light maintenance tasks such as replacing headlight/tail lights, wiper blades, oil changes, excluding trouble-shooting.
- Routine fluid and vehicle operational inspections.
- Limited cart and dolly work, excluding welding and major structural repairs.
- Perform minor repairs on food service equipment
- GSE Utility Specialists are represented by the International Brotherhood of Teamsters (IBT)
- Surface treatment on engines, aircraft, and component parts with chemicals and sandblasting equipment.
- Automotive and light truck tire build-up and servicing.
- Perform minor repairs on food service equipment.
- Assist Technicians with work as requested
Who Can Apply For This Position
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent
- Mechanical competence
- Mobility requirements include lifting, carrying, crawling, and ladder climbing
- Must be able to work in confined spaces
- Working knowledge of tools associated with aircraft and automotive repair or ability to work with cleaning solutions and chemicals
- Strong social skills and the ability to function as a team member in a demanding service environment
- Good verbal, written, communication, and computer skills
Job Details Company Name : United Airlines Location : Los Angeles,CA,US Job Type : Full-Time