If You are Looking for Jobs in Melbourne, Check out this Training Instructor Job vacancy in Melbourne. Join the Jetstar team at a pivotal moment in our history as we embark on a new era of low fares travel. As we emerge from the pandemic, the outlook for our domestic and international flying is very strong and our teams are excited to welcome our new A321LR Neo’s as we continue on our mission to offer all-day, every-day low fares so more people can fly to more places, more often.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Training Instructor
- Delivery of compliance training needs to schedule
- Ensuring all training reports are loaded into our Learning Management System (LMS)
- Implementing competency-based training assessments to measure the performance/quality of training materials/programs
- Maintaining relevance/currency of training materials as per Quality Standards
- Working closely with our Training Coordinator and Training Developer to maximize the efficiency of class time.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- A Minimum of Cert IV Training & Assessment or equivalent (essential)
- Excellent customer service skills, capable of identifying customer needs
- Aviation exposure would be advantageous
- Understanding and knowledge of the Human Factors Framework (essential)
- Clearly demonstrable experience in a similar Training Delivery & Facilitation role
Job Details Company Name : Qantas Location : Melbourne Job Type : Full-Time