Website Delta Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in New York, Check out this Tower Agent Job vacancy in New York. As a Tower Agent, you will perform a variety of duties according to the functional work area assignment. However, in certain stations and under certain circumstances, personnel may be required to perform all functions
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Tower Agent
- Coordinates service activities and flight needs/changes with contracted service groups.
- Manages all flights assigned to a specific area, including delayed departure time assignments, coordinates service needs, and communicates the current state of the flight to appropriate personnel.
- Monitors the inbound passenger/baggage connections, and provides analysis and recommendations.
- Monitors aircraft and FAA frequencies and ensures proper data is transmitted to internal and public information display screens and personnel
- Directs the necessary resources to accomplish required ground services.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- High School diploma, GED, or High School Equivalency.
- Must be proficient in English.
- Should be a self-starter and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must be willing to work rotating shifts and days off.
- Should be proficient in communication skills: verbal, written, and listening.
- Strong interpersonal, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Must be able to type a minimum of 30 WPM.
- Should have strong analytical, organizational, and administrative skills.
- Must possess strong customer service orientation.
Job Details Company Name : Delta Airlines Location : New York, NY, USA Job Type : Full-Time