If You are Looking for Jobs in Dubai, Check out this technical Product Owner Job vacancy in Dubai. The Emirates Group is looking to provide IT professionals opportunities to join the world of aviation and travel. Technology is evolving and applications are widely used across the Emirates Group, which includes the world’s largest international airline Emirates, and one of the world’s largest combined air services providers, dnata. The Group is experiencing a strong recovery and demand across its businesses and is offering a range of career opportunities for skilled IT professionals to work with technologies at world-leading innovative partners in a dynamic and evolving environment.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Technical Product Owner
- Prepare contribution to PI demo, in conjunction with other applicable Product Owners
- Maintain the quality and integrity of features within their technical and team boundaries, ensuring identification and contribution of risks and dependencies back to the Product Portfolio backlog
- Participates in establishing and growing a community of Product Owners, building an identity for the role, focusing on collaboration, and identifying opportunities for improvement and growth.
- Contribute to the Product Management Communities and their continual evolution to help drive efficient practices and empowered teams.
- Attends and contributes to key Product Management meetings, in particular PI Planning.
- Defines metrics to measure the success and performance of prioritized work, ensuring any further BAU iterations can be proposed and prioritized accordingly within the boundaries of available capacity.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- 2+ years practical experience of working as a Product Owner/Manager, in a ‘team facing’ capacity, with a proven record of driving discernible change and delivery, at pace.
- Whilst not essential, some experience of working within a Scaled Agile Framework, across multiple initiatives, and circa 50+ teams.
- Well-versed with the tools for the Product Management aspects of software delivery
- A strong and concise communicator at peer, line, and stakeholder levels.
- Builds strong relationships with peers and team members.
- Appetite for building and identifying value, with a customer-centric mindset.
Job Details Company Name : Emirates Location : Dubai, United Arab Emirates Job Type : Full-Time