Website Spirit Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Fort Lauderdale, Check out this Tech Operations Job vacancy in Fort Lauderdale. The role of the Inspector QC is to ensure vendors meet and or exceed Spirit Airlines maintenance program and regulatory requirements.
Monitor maintenance performed utilizing systems to ensure processes meet and or exceed Spirit standards. Ensure the final product meets regulatory and Compass contract requirements.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Tech Operations
- Performs preliminary, in-progress, hidden damage, and final inspections. Performs Special and Detailed Inspections by requesting or requiring documents. Performs Required Inspection Item (RII) and Buy Back inspections.
- Performs Material Inspections of incoming aircraft components to ensure the use of legal, conforming, and applicable parts and materials.
- Ensure Spirit processes, i.e. Calibrated Tools, Shelf Life Items, quarantine, and scrapped parts, in various locations are accomplished in accordance with company manuals.
- As designated and assigned by the Manager Quality Control, accomplish safety and housekeeping checks of the hangar and/or line work areas.
- Conducts surveillance and sampling of work performed, maintenance practices, and processes to ensure maintenance and documentation are accomplished according to the Spirit Airlines maintenance program. Assures the use of approved data, materials, tools, and test equipment and that a high standard of workmanship is present.
- Conducts final review of all maintenance documents and SETS records prior to records archival for completion, correctness, and use of appropriate references to approved data. Identify and log errors into the Records Error database and generate Record Error Notices for correction.
- Review aircraft logbooks for pilot and AMTs reports deferred maintenance and accomplishment of correct airworthiness release procedures.
- Assist the Manager Quality Control in the on-site acceptance checks of additional aircraft to be added to the company’s Ops Specs.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- A&P License is required and the ability to demonstrate the use of A/P within 36 months
- Ability to hold and maintain Required Inspection Item (RII), Airworthiness Release Authorization (ARA) and Material Inspection (MI) authorization
- 5 years of maintenance experience on FAR part 121 certificated aircraft of 50 or more passenger aircraft
- Knowledge of GMM, Maintenance Programs, and other related company manuals
Job Details Company Name : Spirit Airlines Location : Fort Lauderdale, Florida Job Type : Full-Time