Website United Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Chicago, Check out this supply Chain Analytics Job vacancy in Chicago. There’s never been a more exciting time to join United Airlines. We’re on a path towards becoming the best airline in the history of aviation. Our shared purpose – Connecting People, Uniting the World – is about more than getting people from one place to another.
It also means that as a global company that operates in hundreds of locations around the world with millions of customers and tens of thousands of employees, we have a unique responsibility to uplift and provide opportunities in the places where we work, live and fly, and we can only do that with a truly diverse and inclusive workforce.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Familiarity with spreadsheet modeling
- Familiarity building executive-level presentations
- Working on obtaining a bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field such as math, statistics, operations research, finance, analytics, data science, or engineering required
- Experience with dashboards and reports in a data visualization tool such as TIBCO Spotfire, Tableau, or MS PowerBI
- Proficiency in integrating and otherwise manipulating data in relational databases using SQL
- Fundamentals of statistical methods
- Organized, self-motivated, and comfortable executing project plans under time constraints
- Familiarity with Root Cause Analysis
Job Details Company Name : United Airlines Location : Chicago, Illinois, United States Job Type : Full-Time