Website spirit airline
If You are Looking for Jobs in Chicago, Check out this Supervisor, Inflight Base Job vacancy in Chicago. The Inflight Supervisor on duty will be the single point of contact for all operational issues as they relate to Inflight (e.g. tracking of all incidents, illnesses, injuries, delays, and cancellations). Actively and consistently enforce Federal Aviation Regulations as well as Company policies and procedures.
Collaborate with other departments to ensure the highest level of safety, efficiency, and overall success of the Company. This will be accomplished one journey at a time while taking care of each other and our guests.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Supervisor, Inflight Base
- Ensuring the welfare of each other and our guests is an ongoing safety practice.
- Anticipate the needs of each other and our guests by exceeding expectations in attentiveness.
- Provide a professional, friendly, and seamless experience.
- Conduct second-level research on all incidents, customer complaints, and reports requested and follows through with appropriate progressive discipline.
- Show respect for each other’s and our guest’s time.
- Achieve and improve the performance of daily operations by monitoring flight attendant delays and cancellations attributed to Inflight.
- The ultimate resource for flight attendants by being the liaison between the flight attendants and all other departments via the Help Desk. (Examples include, but are not limited to: assisting with FMLA application, handling crew pay/scheduling questions or concerns, and directing inquiries to the appropriate parties within the organization).
Who Can Apply For This Position
- At least one (1) or more years of prior management experience.
- Estimated 50% travel time.
- An understanding of a Flight Attendant’s role and daily job duties, as well as Flight Attendant Collective Bargaining Agreements.
- Advanced understanding of Company policies/procedures as well as the Inflight Performance Management Policy.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft products such as Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint, as well as a thorough knowledge of Citrix. Ability to utilize all available technology to create, edit and maintain all necessary information.
- An intermediate understanding of all applicable Federal Aviation Regulations and how they apply to our daily operations.
Job Details Company Name : spirit airline Location : Chicago, Illinois Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.spirit.com.