Website Southwest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Chicago, Check out this Supervisor Customer Service Job vacancy in Chicago. Provides Legendary Customer Service by managing Customer Service Agents, Operations Agents and Skycaps and overseeing their work performance to ascertain that all job assignments are carried out according to Company regulations in a safe and efficient manner to assure that an on-time operation is maintained.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Supervisor Customer Service.
- Provides special care, attention, and assistance to internal and external SWA Customers as needed
- Assists in training and mentoring Operations Agents, Customer Service Agents and Skycaps to ensure awareness of appropriate regulations, procedures, and Company policies
- Manages and evaluates the work performance of Operations Agents, Customer Service Agents and Skycaps to ensure that their work performance, attendance, and appearance meet Company requirements
- Sets clear expectations on daily assignments and procedures or process changes to Employees
- Actively coordinates with all departments to maintain the station’s on-time performance
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Ability to successfully complete Customer Service and Operations Agent training and perform all essential job functions of Customer Service and Operations Agents.
- Ability to assume a high level of responsibility
- Ability to effectively communicate information and instructions verbally, via radio equipment, via telephone, face to face, via public address systems and in writing
- Ability to read documents, follow instructions, learn, understand, and teach Operations & Customer Service procedures, rules, and regulations. Must be able to read and write English
Job Details Company Name : Chicago, IL, USA Location : Chicago, IL, USA Job Type : Full-Time