Website Alaska Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Seattle, Check out this Store/Warehouse Agent Job vacancy in Seattle. The Stores Agent is responsible for processing orders and parts at Alaska Airlines (AS).
As a member of the Stores team, this individual contributor role requisitions, receives, ships, warehouses, stores, disperses and records parts, equipment, and supplies. This is a union-represented position.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Stores/Warehouse Agent
- Responsible for requisitioning, receiving, shipping (which may include dangerous goods and materials), warehousing, storing, dispersing, and recording parts, equipment, and supplies.
- Prepare shipments for flights and ground transportation.
- Process orders and perform inventory.
- Responsible for helping internal customers with needs such as supplying parts, equipment, and supplies.
- Drive a variety of vehicles including pick-up trucks, vans, box trucks, forklifts,s and pallet jacks.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Ability to learn and operate a computerized inventory system.
- Ability to lift 70 lbs.
- Flexible to work varied shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat, reach and grasp.
- Be adaptable to performing work according to to set procedures.
- Must be organized and be able to work independently or in a team environment.
- Must have a valid and operable driver’s license.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Job Details Company Name : Alaska Airlines Location : Seattle, Washington Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.alaskaair.com.