Website Southwest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Los Angeles, Check out this Station Services Specialist Job vacancy in Los Angeles. The airline was established in 1967 by Herb Kelleher as Air Southwest Co. and adopted its current name, Southwest Airlines Co., in 1971, when it began operating as an intrastate airline wholly within the state of Texas, first flying between Dallas and San Antonio. The airline has about 58,000 employees as of September 2018 and operates about 4,000 departures a day during the peak travel season.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Station Services Specialist
- Serves as a primary reference source to assist Leadership and Employees in resolving discrepancies or procedural problems utilizing knowledge of specialized function; responds to technical administrative questions ensuring necessary follow-up is performed in a timely manner.
- Authorship and distribution of station communication, Customer inquiry, and complaint response, Leadership meeting minutes, etc.
- Oversight and application of all staffing, salary, attendance, and leave processes executed at the Station level, including leave tracking, roster management, bid management, etc., in accordance with applicable state and federal law, company policy, and labor agreements.
- Identify areas to improve operational performance and business processes through an understanding of operational insights, future needs, and root causes.
- Maintains and archives historical records by documenting changes and revisions to materials such as memos, project files, presentations, spreadsheets, etc.
- Prepares references for users by writing operating instructions, memos, meeting minutes, etc.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- 2+ years of relevant work experience required.
- Ability to perform physical activities such as lifting (30lbs), sitting, standing, and bending related to filing.
- Demonstrates strong written communication ability.
- Self-motivated with the ability to complete sometimes non-routine tasks without direction.
- Demonstrates good judgment when given confidential/sensitive information.
- Must possess an understanding of influencing strategies.
- Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Office products – Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel proficiency required.
- Demonstrates ability to deliver high-quality results when contributing as an individual or member of a Team, including when under tight time constraints and/or while dealing with competing priorities.
- Clearly define problems/challenges using various techniques to analyze and weigh alternatives and propose solutions.
Job Details Company Name : Southwest Airlines Location : Los Angeles, CA, USA Job Type : Full-Time