Website Southwest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in San Diego, Check out this Station Services Specialist Job vacancy in San Diego. Provides support to Station for all personnel functions including payroll; attendance and leave; staffing; and communications, both internal and external. Additionally, this position will create and maintain station records and resources used to improve operational performance and processes.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Station Services Specialist
- Oversight and application of all staffing, salary, attendance, and leave processes executed at the Station level, including leave tracking, roster management, bid management, etc., in accordance with applicable state and federal law, company policy, and labor agreements.
- Authorship and distribution of station communication, Customer inquiry, and complaint response, Leadership meeting minutes, etc.
- Maintains and archives historical records by documenting changes and revisions to materials such as memos, project files, presentations, spreadsheets, etc.
- Identify areas to improve operational performance and business process through an understanding of operational insights, future needs, and root causes.
- Prepares references for users by writing operating instructions, memos, meeting minutes, etc.
- Responsible for maintaining the integrity of confidential, proprietary, and sensitive Company and personal information.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- 2+ years of relevant work experience required.
- Ability to perform physical activities such as lifting (30lbs), sitting, standing, and bending related to filing.
- Demonstrates strong written communication ability.
- Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Office products – Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel proficiency required.
- Demonstrates ability to deliver high-quality results when contributing as an individual or member of a Team, including when under tight time constraints and/or while dealing with competing priorities.
- Must possess an understanding of influencing strategies.
Job Details Company Name : Southwest Airlines Location : San Diego, CA, USA Job Type : Full-Time