Website Southwest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Phoenix, Check out this Station Admin Coordinator Job vacancy in Phoenix. Responsible for successfully delivering upon the day-to-day operational support needs, including but not limited to, document processing, meeting and event planning, accountable documents maintenance, and general clerical duties.
Coordinate efforts with departments such as Labor, Safety, SWA U, Standards and Regulatory Compliance, People, etc to ensure collaboration and compliance. Support local Station Leadership.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Station Admin Coordinator
- Responsible for station financials including verification of monies received from Station Sales, preparation of bank deposits, reconciliation and maintenance of petty, etc.
- Processes and reconcile expense reports and invoices in preparation for approval of all accounts payable.
- Maintenance of station and staff phone lists, org charts, conference room schedules, etc.
- Meeting, event, and luncheon planning and support.
- Provides oversight and maintenance of Employee files.
- Serves as the primary resource for ensuring Internal Customer Care notifications are completed.
- Provides support to Station Leadership.
- Processes verify, and balances Leader’s purchasing card as needed. Audits and provides balancing reports to Leader weekly or as needed.
- Order, maintain, distribute and audit all accountable documents.
- Prepare and process station-level pass requests.
- Disseminates correspondence and information as required through Company email and board mail.
- Procurement and distribution of Station supplies.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Able to support assignments/projects which are owned cross-departmentally
- Exhibits the ability to listen actively and attentively, take notes, and organize meeting materials
- Ability to plan and support special events such as luncheons, meetings, etc.
- Effectively follows Leadership direction
- Required: High School Diploma or GED
- Comfortable and articulate in delivering formal communication, written and verbal, to various levels of the organization including Customers, subject matter experts, and Leaders
- Ability to organize and balance multiple concurrent tasks/assignments while maintaining a high degree of accuracy, attention to detail, and timely delivery
- Required: 1+ years of relevant work experience
Job Details Company Name : Southwest Airlines Location : Phoenix, AZ, USA Job Type : Full-Time