Website American Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Boston, Check out this Staff Assistant Job vacancy in Boston. This job is a member of the Airport Stations Team within the Customer Experience Division. This position will be responsible for performing a wide variety of office duties including: coordinating meeting arrangements, typing, filing, ensuring telephone coverage, greeting and directing customers, handling mail, ordering and distributing office supplies, reconciling P-card spending, tracking anniversaries/birthdays, and arranging travel and hotel accommodations.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Staff Assistant
- Assists in station event planning, coordination, and execution (i.e. Do Crew, luncheons, holiday meals, recognition events)
- Handles payroll processing in Work brain for management and support staff
- Processes bereavement letters and coordinates local communications and response
- Manages employee parking, including permitting and assignments, as required
- Assists with timekeeping functions, data entry, data verification, reconciliations and filing
- Maintains employee files, as necessary
- Maintains Station meeting plans, including monthly emergency response
- Accesses and manages various periodic reports, including performance, audit, expense, employee engagement and recognition, etc.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Knowledge of policies, procedures, and corporate structure
- Ability to prioritize work, be detail oriented and meet deadlines
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to be self-motivated with strong organizational skills
- Ability to grasp concepts and functionality of specific software and programs
Job Details Company Name : American Airlines Location : Boston, MA, USA Job Type : Full-Time