Website American Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in PHL, Check out this Staff Assistant Job vacancy in PHL. Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of yourself.
As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Staff Assistant
- Payroll coding in Work Brain and AutoTA timekeeping systems
- Shift Bid management, Staff Admin scheduling tool
- Scans and Reviews all aircraft work-packs for accuracy and signatures
- Employee Overtime
- Employee Security badging, scheduling training
- General Administrative Support to the regional Tech Ops Team
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Familiarity with RES/DECS
- Knowledge of MAPS, SAFE, AirVault, Work Card Management System
- Independent decision-making skills
- Ability to directly contact customers
- Knowledge of Staff Admn, COGNOS, SharePoint, Workbrain, Automata
Job Details Company Name : American Airlines Location : PHL AIRPORT GROUP Job Type : Full-Time