If You are Looking for Jobs in Dubai, Check out this Sr. Sales Agent Job Vacancy in Dubai. Provide comprehensive sales support to the Commercial Sales Team ensuring that all reports are up to date and shared in MS Teams.
Support Emirates Holidays East markets and new markets with end-to-end bookings and communication with frontline Travel trade and customers.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Sr. Sales Agent
- Liaise with frontline EKH East markets if they require support in peak seasons or any training requirements.
- Processing and servicing Groups’ requests, handling all groups’ customer inquiries, and producing status reports.
- Consolidate and manage reports handling process end to end: reporting, verification, memo, liaising with various departments (e.g. finance and commercial), ensuring that deadlines are met.
- Consolidate and manage reports on the used collection, unpaid or half paid files, and address them to all frontline teams to finalize the payments. Verify the files in Derwent for each service booked on file.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- 12 years of schooling or equivalent
- Experience in Sales support/admin in the commercial department of the airline industry.
- The computer is literate with MS Excel, MS Word, Access, PowerPoint/Email/Internet.
- Proven ability to work independently with a minimum amount of supervision.
- Should have strong communication skills in both written and spoken English.
Job Details Company Name : Emirates Location : Dubai - United Arab Emirates Job Type : Full-Time