If You are Looking for Jobs in Cairo, Check out this Sr. Financial Analyst Job Vacancy in Cairo.
Your main responsibilities in this role include the following:
- Gather and analyze monthly balance sheets, income statements, and any changes in the financial position or budget to keep track of the firm’s financial status.
- Identify outdated processes and procedures with the department and work on developing and updating them.
- Prepare financial reports, charts, tables, etc. as needed.
- Provide timely, relevant, and accurate reporting, and analyze the results of the business against historical, budgeted, and forecasted data to facilitate decision-making
- Update valuation tables and models and conduct financial analysis (DCF, SOTP, and multiple analyses).
- Assist in the implementation and integration of new business processes, projects, and the related technology to identify, configure, and communicate useful information to drive the business decision-making process, in coordination with the Finance team and Business Managers.