Website Qatar Airways
As the business expands, we are pleased to announce an incredibly exciting opportunity to join our Cargo Sales Team in Heathrow as a Senior Cargo Customer Services Agent. If You are Looking for Jobs in London, Check out this Sr. Cargo Customer Services Agent Job vacancy in London.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Sr. Cargo Customer Services Agent
- Providing exceptional customer service support to our clients to enable the station to meet and exceed the set cargo targets and coordinate potential service recovery to enhance customer experience.
- Producing weekly, monthly, and annual customer service-related reports.
- Identifying needs and suggesting strategies to improve cargo customer service performance for the station.
- Managing booking requests from agents/customers using the Qatar Airways Cargo system and GHA input.
- Maintaining close communication with our Head Office and other departments to ensure all relevant information is shared accordingly.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Minimum of a High School Qualification combined with at least 3 solid years of experience in Airline Cargo Operations
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Working knowledge of DGR, AVI, Temperature Controlled Shipments, IATA, and other Cargo related regulations
- Knowledge of Cargo reservations systems
- Have the legal right to live and work in the United Kingdom
Job Details Company Name : Qatar Airways Location : London, UK Job Type : Full-Time