Website Spirit Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs at DFW Airport, Check out this Inflight Base Ops Job vacancy at DFW Airport.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Inflight Base Ops
- Lead the team to ensure that operational goals and metrics are met or exceeded through initiative execution, Team Member communication, coaching, and accountability.
- Oversee team members’ performance in accordance with Spirit Airlines’ values and culture.
- Manage team member recruitment, training, performance, coaching, development, and disciplinary actions following company best practices, policies and procedures.
- Ensures the welfare of Spirit team members and guests as an ongoing safety practice.
- Anticipate the needs of Spirit team members and guests by exceeding attentiveness expectations.
- Develop and lead an exceptional group of Team Members by fostering commitment, trust, and support, to drive team engagement.
- Ensure that the base has the tools needed to deliver exceptional operational and service performance.
- Lead and motivate Inflight Base Leadership teams to ensure superior operational performance and dedication to the execution of efficient, safe/secure, guest-friendly day-to-day operations.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Minimum 2 years experience leading a team
- Ability to maintain current Spirit Airlines Flight Attendant Certification
- An intermediate understanding of all applicable Federal Aviation Regulations and how they apply to daily operations.
- An understanding of a Flight Attendant’s role and daily job duties, as well as Flight Attendant Collective Bargaining Agreements.
- Advanced understanding of Company policies/procedures as well as the Inflight Performance Management Policy.
Job Details Company Name : Spirit Airlines Location : DFW Airport, Texas Job Type : Full-Time