Website Spirit Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Miramar, Check out this Accountant Job vacancy in Miramar. At Spirit Airlines, our mission is to deliver the best value in the sky and be the most successful airline on Earth! We are leaders in providing customizable travel options and make it possible for our Guests to venture further and discover more than ever before by serving destinations throughout the U.S., Latin America, and the Caribbean! Imagine making your mark on an organization introducing 100’s new aircraft that will double our fleet!
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Accountant
- Maintaining designated general ledger and subsidiary ledger accounts, including posting and preparing adjusting and closing journal entries.
- Perform reconciliations and reconciliations between the general ledger and subsidiary ledger on a monthly basis.
- Ensure all designated internal deadlines surrounding the close process are met.
- Ensure mathematical accuracy of statistics.
- Ensure accounting is complete, accurate, GAAP-compliant, and well documented.
- Analyze all designated account activity in order to provide analysis and explanation to management during close meetings.
- Schedule a closing meeting with the Controller and Chief Financial Officer.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 10+ years experience
- No travel required
Job Details Company Name : Spirit Airlines Location : Miramar, Florida Job Type : Full-Time