Website Spirit Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Atlanta, Check out this Pilot Base Coordinator Job vacancy in Atlanta. Spirit Airlines is seeking a Pilot Base Coordinator to support our crew at Atlant Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport. This role provides support to all of Spirit’s aircraft by distributing and ensuring that all flight deck onboard manuals, written procedures, international documents, and charts comply with the FAA regulations; and work closely with Flight Operations Bases Administration by providing the crew with the necessary and current information and tools to aid their job performance.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Pilot Base Coordinator
- Coordinate with other bases the distribution of aircraft manuals, documents, and charts. Required to carry heavy binders in a fast-paced environment.
- Assign and track timely follow-up on delays and DOT complaints for all crew bases.
- Create tracking sheets for new supervisors for attendance, reliability, and compliance checks.
- Receive and distribute important company notifications for air crews such as pilots’ master records, pay reports, copies of training records, and discrepancy reports.
- Post visual display and status on board.
- Assist the Drug and Alcohol Department by issuing random tests to Pilots.
- Provide crew with regulatory uniforms, and paid parking permits.
- Establish quick solutions for parking issues and manage pilots’ company parking accounts and invoices.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Associates Degree preferred
- 1 to 2 years of experience in an office setting.
- Be detail-oriented and possess sound judgment.
- Must have a team-oriented attitude, communicate well with others, and be able to handle stressful situations.
- Proficient verbal, written, and presentation communication skills.
- Able to successfully manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
Job Details Company Name : Spirit Airlines Location : Atlanta, Georgia Job Type : Full-Time