Website Spirit Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Miramar, Check out this Performance Engineer Job vacancy in Miramar. The Performance Engineer will be responsible for assisting with matters pertaining to aircraft performance, weight & balance, flight planning, and dispatch systems development. Additionally, this position will be responsible for coordinating with all relevant departments to provide technical input, undertake engineering projects, and address the day-to-day needs of the airline.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Performance Engineer
- Evaluate takeoff and landing performance and route mission analysis to identify key operational risks and ensure compliance with company and regulatory requirements.
- Develop proficiency with ACARS Reconfiguration Tool.
- Maintain the AOC database for the fleet and coordinate between Flight Ops and Tech Ops to make updates when necessary.
- Monitor aircraft performance degradation and oversee the update of performance factors both in the flight planning system and across the fleet.
- Coordinate with the airline’s performance provider, AeroData, to troubleshoot issues, develop procedures, and implement solutions providing new functionality to Dispatch and Flight Crews.
- Assist with the oversight and maintenance of the company’s Weight & Balance program, including updating aircraft weights, investigating W&B-related delays, and assisting with the development and testing of software solutions.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Prior experience with aircraft performance, weight and balance, and airline operations.
- Knowledge of Airbus aircraft and Federal Aviation Regulations (FARs) is preferred.
- Strong communication skills are necessary.
- Domestic & International travel under 10% of the time.
- Experience with technical data analysis.
- Superior analytical skills and attention to detail.
Job Details Company Name : Spirit Airlines Location : Miramar, Florida; Orlando, Florida Job Type : Full-Time