Website Spirit Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Miramar, Check out this Lead Advisor Job vacancy in Miramar. This role is responsible for the Implementation, Management, and Administration of compensation programs, projects, processes, and policies. This role consults with HR Business Partners, recruiting team, and business leaders to provide advice and analytical support for various Compensation initiatives and projects.
This role performs job evaluations, various audits, approvals, job grading, market pricing analysis, and builds/manages pay scales, salary ranges, and survey data management on an ongoing basis.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Lead Advisor
- Applies experience and analytical skills to utilize market survey data and industry-related publications to analyze and assess the organization’s competitive position. Identifies and utilizes compensation metrics, data, and other resources to provide strategic insights with a focus on driving business results. May participate in salary surveys as needed.
- Partners with HRBPs and business leaders to evaluate job descriptions, assess appropriate grade/level, and career pathing. Provides salary and offers recommendations. Provides guidance to leaders, ensuring appropriate consideration of factors both within and beyond their group are included.
- Builds salary structures, creates processes for compensation-related tasks, and provides training/education to key stakeholders. Ensures compliance of all compensation structures and pay practices with federal and state requirements.
- Identifying risks, challenges, opportunities for improvement, and solutions for the current compensation programs.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Ability to present complex information in a manner that simplifies the explanation and enables understanding
- Demonstrated ability to influence others’ actions and decisions without expressing authority
- Strong understanding of compensation theory and practices
- Strong proficiency with developing reports (specifically with Cognos) is preferred.
- Gathers and uses relevant data to measure effectiveness, and identify status, patterns, issues, trends and root causes.
- Excellent interpersonal, listening, and consultative skills with the ability to develop positive working relationships throughout the business
- Knowledge and understanding of STI Plans, LTI Plans, and Career Path Development
- Experience with and knowledge of UKG is preferred
Job Details Company Name : Spirit Airlines Location : Miramar, Florida Job Type : Full-Time