Website Virgin Atlantic
If You are Looking for Jobs in Crawley, Check out this Specialist Job vacancy in Crawley. In this role, you’ll be instrumental in the effective maintenance of available crew resources on the published roster. You will resolve operational disruption through informed decision making offering the most efficient solution available ensuring regulatory, union & company requirements are met.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Specialist
- Effective re-planning of crew resources to ensure maximum efficiency on the roster ensuring compliance and FRM principles are considered.
- Responsible for the day-to-day coverage of open-time positions raising issues as necessary to the Duty Manager – Crewing
- To handle disruption, calculating FDP requirements and liaising with Ops and Crew to ensure plans are robust and communicated.
- Identification, resolution, and if required addressing operational risk on the roster
- Responsible for the day-to-day management and resolution of system alerts
- Completion of daily, weekly & monthly tasks as per checklists and LOIs.
- Coordination of day-to-day tasks
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Knowledge/understanding of Crewing systems
- Excellent communicator who is able to prioritize and influence
- Great decision making
- A good problem solver who works well under pressure in a constantly evolving environment
- Understanding of Pilot training
Job Details Company Name : Virgin Atlantic Location : VHQ Crawley Job Type : Full-Time