Website Spirit Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Miramar, Check out this Specialist, Pilot Pathway Job vacancy in Miramar. The Specialist, Pilot Pathway Programs, fosters and facilitates the administration of pathway programs for pilot hiring and recruitment including flow-through, cadet, collegiate development, and international sponsorship programs.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Specialist, Pilot Pathway
- Onboard cadets in the UKG system and track issuance of equipment.
- The lead administrator of the E3 candidates. Responsible for filing of the Labor Condition Application, and booking travel and accommodations during the ATP/CTP process.
- Represent Spirit at recruiting events, aviation college fairs, and as a Pilot Ambassador.
- Maintain scheduling and ensure Flight Ops staffing and support during scheduled and planned events.
- Collaborate and work closely with the Talent Acquisition Team in areas of building pipelines through social networks, aviation events, etc.
- Liaison with Legal Counsel to ensure timely and adequate filings for the administration of all necessary documentation for candidates in International Pilot Pathway programs.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Associate’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 1-3 years of experience.
- Exerts up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects, including the human body.
- Knowledgeable in Excel and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Highly detailed and analytical.
- Able to network across all levels of the organization.
- Domestic & International travel approximately 25% of the time.
Job Details Company Name : Spirit Airlines Location : Miramar, Florida Job Type : Full-Time