If You are Looking for Jobs in Long Island City, Check out this Specialist Corporate Communications Job vacancy in Long Island City. The JetBlue Specialist program is a 12-month long program that provides skill & professional development through participation in the development of real-world business solutions that support the delivery of strategic business initiatives.
Throughout the 12-month program, Specialists participate in robust programming including professional development activities, cross-functional projects, senior leader exposure, networking, and community service. The Specialist Program provides entry-level communicators the opportunity to immerse themselves in the aviation industry while developing specific career interests or areas of study.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Specialist in Corporate Communications
- Answer media calls and emails and support media trip requests
- Assist with monitoring media team inbox and fielding timely journalist requests
- Conduct editorial calendar research and media list development
- Assist team with special event preparation and execution
- Assist with daily media monitoring, as well as special project media monitoring and reporting
- Research and analyze issues and topics affecting the aviation industry and/or JetBlue
- Create and develop templates for key reports and research
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Ability to handle confidential information with professionalism and discretion
- Highly proactive with close attention to detail and the ability to conduct thoughtful research and analysis
- Knowledge of media databases and social media measurement tools
- Attention to detail in composing and creating reports
Job Details Company Name : jetblue Location : Long Island City, NY, US, 11101 Job Type : Full-Time