Website Southwest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Dallas, Check out this Senior Airline Partnership Management Consultant Job vacancy in Dallas. We are committed to providing our Employees a stable work environment with equal opportunities for learning and personal growth. Creativity and innovation are encouraged for improving the effectiveness of Southwest Airlines.
Above all, Employees will be provided the same concern, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every Southwest Customer.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Senior Airline Partnership Management Consultant
- Implement and execute Southwest’s airline partnerships strategy by ensuring that the required technology and operational requirements are in place for a successful launch of an agreement with another airline
- Build relationships across Southwest’s Commercial, Operations.
- Technology Teams to ensure ease of execution of agreements and manage ongoing agreements
- Report out to senior leadership on progress being made with the internal development of work and updates on negotiations and conversations with partner carriers
- Assist in setting and aligning Southwest’s direction and goals with partner carriers and provides internal guidance and input to achieve successful contract negotiations
Job Details Company Name : Southwest Airlines Location : Dallas, Texas, United States of America Job Type : Full-Time