Website Southwest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Myrtle Beach, Check out this Ramp Agent Job vacancy in Myrtle Beach.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Provides friendly service to and maintains positive relationships with all internal and external Customers
- Loads, unloads, services, guides, and directs Company Aircraft;
- Works in a cooperative spirit to ensure the success of our Company
- Warehouses, weighs, stacks, picks up, and delivers air cargo, checks air cargo handled against accompanying forms to identify any mishandling or discrepancies, and corrects routine errors;
- Uses jetway stairs frequently to carry items checked at the gate to the aircraft bin;
- Reviews cargo forms for accuracy and corrects forms as necessary;
- Cleans and services lavatories operates lavatory carts, and disposes of contents by established procedures;
- May perform duties of a Provisioning Agent, including stocking aircraft cabin interiors for flights with equipment and supplies such as literature, disposal, and refuse containers and commissary items by applicable paperwork. Maintains an inventory of such items and supplies;
- Safeguards Customers’ baggage, air cargo, airmail, and COMAT from weather, loss, theft, damage, and/or destruction;
- Handles all aspects of loading, stowing, and unloading baggage, cargo airmail, air freight, ballast, and company materials according to a predetermined plan received either electronically or manually from an Operations Agent.
- Receives and records Customer baggage, air freight, mail, and company materials as required;
- Submits, either electronically or manually, a Cargo Bin Loading Slip (CBLS) to an Operations Agent;
- Picks up, delivers, and transports cargo and baggage to and from aircraft and prepares records in connection with these responsibilities;
- Transports cabin and cleaning equipment between aircraft storage area;
- Operates and/or drives motorized equipment, such as belt loaders, air start units, lift trucks, push back tugs, bag carts, lavatory carts, and de-icers;
- Duties vary by size and organization of the station.
- Must be able to meet any physical ability requirements listed in this description
- May perform other job duties as directed by Employee’s Leaders