Website Southwest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Dallas, Check out this Sr HR Analytics Consultant Job vacancy in Dallas. We are committed to providing our Employees a stable work environment with equal opportunities for learning and personal growth. Creativity and innovation are encouraged for improving the effectiveness of Southwest Airlines.
Above all, Employees will be provided the same concern, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every Southwest Customer.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Sr HR Analytics Consultant
- Lead and/or participate in enterprise projects, and provide facilitation, and consultation regarding People analytics strategies.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition, Diversity Equity & Inclusion (DEI), Performance Management, HR Business Partners, and Employee Services groups to propose bespoke technological and analytical improvements to support Southwest HR transformational initiatives.
- Define the data and analytics (D&A) technology strategy to support Southwest’s compensation and benefits vision.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Bachelor’s or foreign equivalent degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Business Administration, or a related field followed by 7 years of progressive experience in project management and technical consulting.
- Experience therein includes 5 years of experience in business case analysis related to the automation or process re-engineering of in-scope business processes.
- 5 years of experience with reporting or analytics.
- Experience therein to include 3 years of experience providing Service Line support in either ongoing support or launch of an HR Technology solution or system.
Job Details Company Name : Southwest Airlines Location : Dallas, Texas, United States of America Category Job Type : Full-Time