Website Southwest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Phoenix, Check out this Freight Agent Job vacancy in Phoenix. Provides legendary Customer Service to our Customers by handling the processing of all Cargo Shipments.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Freight Agent
- Checks Cargo information for each flight.
- Answers Cargo facility telephones
- Resolve Customer situations by providing Positively Outrageous Service.
- Writes and submits irregularity reports as required. Checks cargo on hand to see that it is properly logged and accounted.
- Checks that all board mail and Company material is dispatched and sent to indicated Stations
- Responsibilities include greeting and handling Customers in a polite and friendly manner
- Re-manifest cargo due to weight restrictions, delayed or cancelled flights, lost, delayed, or damaged shipments.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
- Required: High School Diploma or GED.
- Preferred: College coursework or degree
- Preferred: Two years of airline/military related work experience in ramp/operations/provisioning functions
- Must be able to obtain a SIDA badge and meet all local airport requirements
- Must possess a valid state motor vehicle operator’s license
- May be required by Station Leadership to obtain a Customs Seal and meet all requirements to work international flights.
Job Details Company Name : Southwest Airlines Location : Phoenix, AZ, USA Job Type : Full-Time