Website Southwest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Dallas, Check out this Technology Consultant Job vacancy in Dallas. We are committed to providing our Employees with a stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Creativity and innovation are encouraged for improving the effectiveness of Southwest Airlines.
Above all, Employees will be provided the same concern, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every Southwest Customer.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Technology Consultant
- Analyze the impact of problems, facilitate resolutions, and escalate to Leadership as needed
- Complete assigned and project tasks with minimal direction
- Drive solutions within a Team/group without being a subject matter expert
- Partner with Senior Leadership across the Company to lead various activities required in the ongoing development and delivery of strategic initiatives
- Develop a deep understanding of Customer priorities, value drivers, and challenges, and use this knowledge to translate Customer needs
- Anticipate large-scale, complex challenges within the domain; including risk, dependencies, timelines, scope, etc.
- May perform other job duties as directed by Employee Leaders
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Ability to perform work duties from [limited space work station/desk/office area] for extended periods of time
- Ability to communicate and interact with others in the English language to meet the demands of the job
- Ability to use a computer and other office productivity tools with sufficient speed and accuracy to meet the demands of the job
Job Details Company Name : Southwest Airlines Location : Dallas, Texas, United States of America Job Type : Full-Time