Website Hawaiian Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Honolulu, Check out this Sourcing Job vacancy in Honolulu. At Hawaiian Airlines, we are all about welcoming our guests with Hawaiian hospitality and aloha and taking care of our people, our homes, and the communities we serve. Join our ‘ohana and be a part of an exciting team of professionals dedicated to serving our kama‘āina and introducing our islands to the world!
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Sourcing
- Responsible for leading and managing sourcing initiatives in alignment with category strategies and business initiatives
- Perform standard RFx process and negotiates contracts and purchases for standard goods and services
- Drive value through executing sourcing initiatives according to and aligned with category strategies and business priorities as assigned by the Sr Manager
- Facilitate the sourcing process according to the standard HA sourcing processes, including the development of RFx packages, supplier evaluation, contract negotiations, and authoring
- Facilitate stakeholder and supplier communications throughout the sourcing process
- Analyze supplier proposals and facilitate source selection
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Uses common contract negotiation tactics and levers
- Delivers multiple projects/goals, and manages deadlines with support/guidance.
- Strong proficiency in Excel and other database and analysis tools
- Exhibits high ethical standards
- Trustworthy of maintaining the confidentiality
Job Details Company Name : Hawaiian Airlines Location : Honolulu, HI 96819, USA Job Type : Full-Time