Website Alaska Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Seattle, Check out this Senior Leave & Disability Administrator Job Vacancy in Seattle. Guided by our purpose, core values, and leadership principles, we are creating an airline people love. Our corporate teams set strategies and operational plans to ensure the success of our company. Whether we use our expertise in accounting, human resources, finance, planning, legal, marketing, or any of our operational divisions, our shared passion for travel and our guests is what motivates us to achieve excellence each day. If you share our passion for creating an airline people love, we want to hear from you.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Senior Leave & Disability Administrator
- With minimal direction from leadership, exercises considerable judgment to oversee employee medical leaves, worker’s compensation, and STD/LTD benefit programs, with a focus on compliance and leave reduction.
- Coordinates information with external service providers, including leave and disability vendors, crew medical support vendors, medical practitioners, vocational rehabilitation counselors, and attorneys.
- Processes leave and disability quality assurance-related transactions and prepare related written correspondence.
- Applies deep knowledge of state and federal regulations to administer disability accommodations.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Bachelor’s degree, or an additional two years of relevant training/experience in lieu of this degree.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to maintain thorough and accurate records while meeting tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to think and write analytically.
- Strong negotiating skills and the ability to resolve conflict.
- Ability to interpret and apply regulations, policies, and procedures, including collective bargaining agreement (CBA) provisions.
Job Details Company Name : Alaska Airlines Location : Seattle, Washington Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit gmail.com.